TW Job - Wilder, Vermont

Subject: TW Job - Wilder, Vermont
From: Rebecca Siegel <rebecca -at- ZLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:49:32 -0500

Hello all,

We have a new opening for an experienced technical writer at Logic
Associates. We are stepping up our Windows development and are looking
for someone who can start soon (immediately!). If you have questions
about the position, please e-mail me directly (rebecca -at- zlogic -dot- com).

-Rebecca

Senior Technical Writer
=======================

Logic Associates, a leading developer of business applications for the
graphic arts industry, has an immediate, full-time opening for an
on-site senior technical writer at our Wilder, Vermont headquarters.

This writer will work as a member of the Logic Technical Communication
team to write, edit, and revise user, reference, and internal
documentation for UNIX and Windows environments. Work with other team
members to develop documentation styles, design, layout, and delivery.
Contribute to GUI design, test software, and participate as a member of
the Development team.

The successful candidate must have a BA or BS, five or more years of
experience in software technical writing, and proficiency with MS
Windows desktop publishing and illustration applications. The ideal
candidate will also have project management experience and experience
developing and delivering online documentation.

A background in the graphics arts/printing industry is helpful but not
required.

If you are an independent, self-directed writer who can successfully
work in a team environment, meet strict deadlines, and write excellent
documentation, please mail, e-mail, or FAX your resume to

Rebecca Siegel
Logic Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 765
White River Junction, VT 05001
Fax: 802-295-5512
E-mail: rebecca -at- zlogic -dot- com

Logic is located on the border of Vermont and New Hampshire, just five
minutes away from Dartmouth College. Logic offers a great work
environment and a comprehensive benefits package. Logic is an EOE.