Dos and don'ts for R & D

Subject: Dos and don'ts for R & D
From: Steve Williams <steve -dot- williams -at- ASCOMTATECO -dot- SE>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:13:57 +0100

I'd like to put together a list of "Dos and Don'ts" to be used by our R&D
people
when checking the factual content of technical documents. It seems that
they all have different ideas on what has to be checked and how suggested
changes should be indicated in the document.

Before embarking on such an enterprise I thought it best to check with
you people in case someone has some pointers. Perhaps someone has already
done something like this.

TIA

/Steve Williams