Re: Dos and don'ts for R & D

Subject: Re: Dos and don'ts for R & D
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:55:29 -0600

Well, if anyone DOES have a checklist like this, please post it to the
GROUP (or copy me, too, please). My engineers and QA staff have asked
for this kind of thing but I have simply not had the time (I'm the lone
writer here).

Thanks,

Jane Bergen

P.S. Steve Williams, check your email settings. I'm seeing a "=20=" at
the end of each line. Thanks.

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355
janeb -at- answersoft -dot- com

On Tuesday, February 24, 1998 1:14 AM, Steve Williams
[SMTP:steve -dot- williams -at- ASCOMTATECO -dot- SE] wrote:
> I'd like to put together a list of "Dos and Don'ts" to be used by our
R&D =20=

http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html,