Capturing screens during installation

Subject: Capturing screens during installation
From: "Anderson, Keith" <keith_anderson -at- GOOITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:52:12 -0600

Hello:

I'm writing a manual for a server product that runs on Windows NT.
Windows NT has to be installed in a certain way because of some hardware
considerations. Is there a way to capture screens during the
installation process? I'm sure I could mock up the screens if I have to,
but I would rather grab the screens as I go through the motions.

I would appreciate your help.

Keith Anderson
Technical Writer

Gooitech