Re: Capturing screens during installation

Subject: Re: Capturing screens during installation
From: Keith Arnett <keith_arnett -at- RESTON -dot- OMD -dot- STERLING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:42:38 -0500

Yes, it can be done--I did it about two years ago (same thing,
documenting the install process for NT Server). Unfortunately, the
details are a bit hazy,..

I do recall that I ran a screen capture utility of some sort, and
captured the successive screens to floppy diskettes (lots of them),
which are still gathering dust in my home office. I will check into
it when I get home tonight and let you know if I have any further
suggestions for you.

Regards,

Keith Arnett