STC Anaheim - Golf Anyone???

Subject: STC Anaheim - Golf Anyone???
From: KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 13:17:20 EST

Hi,

For anyone attending the STC Conference in Anaheim (or local residents)...

Is anyone interested in hooking up for a round of golf while at the
conference? I do not mind making some calls to try and handle the logistics
(El Nino permitting).

Please get back to me at the email address below if you are interested.

Fore!

Ross Squire
Knowledge Transfer International
888-224-2837