STC-Anaheim MOTORCYCLING Anyone?

Subject: STC-Anaheim MOTORCYCLING Anyone?
From: "Hillary M. Russak" <hrussak -at- SLAC -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:33:09 -0800

Hi Techwhirlers,

I was inspired by the "golf anyone" post. Any fellow motorcyclists out
there who wanna connect during the conference? I'm considering riding down
from San Francisco or trying to rent a bike for a jaunt while I'm down
there.
I'm a skilled and spirited rider (ride full-time... two bikes, no car) and
volunteer as a skill leader in the monthly Doc Wong Moto clinics in the Bay
Area. I'd love to have a ride in the Anaheim area. Wanna join-in? 'Have a
favorite route?
-hil
BMW R1100RT, Honda CB650SC Nighthawk (For Sale)
Hillary M. Russak
Technical Writer
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(650) 926-3193
Pager (650)849-9483
hrussak -at- slac -dot- stanford -dot- edu