Error in Intercom

Subject: Error in Intercom
From: KevinX Feeman <KevinX_Feeman -at- CCM -dot- CH -dot- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:27:00 PST

Hey all, I am busily trying to make plans to attend the STC conference
in May in Anaheim. I was looking through the Intercom under
transportation, so I can figure which is cheaper, to go to LAX or Orange
County, in conjuction with paying for a shuttle to and from the airport,
and I noticed the airport bus coupon (page 20) has an expiration date of
May 16 through May 21 1996! I tried an email to Intercom to ask about
this, but got a server error. Anyone else notice this?

Kevin