FrameMaker filter from Omni Systems

Subject: FrameMaker filter from Omni Systems
From: Gail Roos <Gail -dot- Roos -at- HBOC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:10:24 -0500

In an E-mail that was forwarded to me, I received information about Omni
System's filters that prepare a FrameMaker file for the help compiler
very quickly, retaining all hypertext links. I sent them a test file and
it seemed to work very well. We are interested in the filter, but would
like to talk with someone who has used it.

In that same E-mail, which I think came from the list, there were notes
from several people, but no addresses. One was Michael Stearns, who said
he had the filter and had completed a project with it.

Michael, are you out there?

Or has anyone else used the filter? We have questions about controlling
the color and window size of the help file created from the .rtf that
the filter creates.

This is my first message to the list.

Gail