Re: Documentation seminar

Subject: Re: Documentation seminar
From: Kathryn Poe <ksmp -at- CYBERRAMP -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 10:57:46 -0600

Warren,
You make many good points but you need to make it clear that what you do can
make their lives easier!
I have found it very effective to point out that good documentation can
circumvent problem reports and save programmer time and energy trying to deal
with user confusion.
You might also point out that if they have seen Air Force One they would know
that documentation saved the leader of the free world! (Remember he has to read
the manual to use the cell phone form the cargo bay.)

Kathryn Poe
Ursa Minor Svcs "When you can no longer bear your documents."
ksmp -at- cyberramp -dot- net
214.692.6780

--
ÐÏ à¡± á