Documentation seminar -Reply

Subject: Documentation seminar -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- EMAIL -dot- EXIDE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:51:04 -0500

>Does anyone have ideas or suggestions about what to include in the
seminar?

Besides adding my "I agree" and "Me too" to all that's been said, it
strikes me that you might get some valuable thoughts for raising your
company's sights by studying "Managing Your Documentation Projects" by
Joanne T. Hackos (Wiley). It is probably the only technical
communication manual that has ever made me want to cry.