Re: Flamers love their children too.....

Subject: Re: Flamers love their children too.....
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:10:16 -0800

At 08:22 PM 3/4/98 -0000, Simon Friend wrote:

>Okay. What I was trying to say is that Frame is insular, cliquey and
>essentially arrogant!

It started out as a UNIX app. Need I say more?

>Just to prove I'm as corruptible as anyone else, a quick plug: Information
>Mapping ? the future of tech authoring!

Like most cults, Information Mapping repackages the familiar in obfuscatory
jargon to make it seem original. I have yet to find anything in Information
Mapping that hadn't been said in Aristotle's _Rhetoric_ centuries ago.

--Wayne
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com