Is there a low-cost intranet search engine?

Subject: Is there a low-cost intranet search engine?
From: Vanessa Wilburn <vlwilbur -at- CPU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:06:48 -0600

Hello!
Here at my company, I installed the freely available Excite search engine
on our Intranet. It works nicely, is user friendly, and hasn't given us any
problems.

http://www.excite.com/navigate/

Hope this helps!

Vanessa Wilburn

Vanessa Wilburn vanessa -dot- wilburn -at- cpu -dot- com
Computerized Processes Unlimited, Inc. http://www.cpu.com
Metairie, Louisiana USA 504.889.2784