Re: Editorial Against PDFs

Subject: Re: Editorial Against PDFs
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:04:28 -0600

Dianna Massey wrote:

> I have argued against using PDF and for using PDF, and believe it or not,
> the arguments are not contradictory.

I don't find this hard to believe at all. Sometimes PDF is the
appropriate format and sometimes it is not. Not even Adobe uses PDF
exclusively;-) and to say that PDF is the answer to everything is just
as silly as saying it is the answer to nothing.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm