Keye Seminar

Subject: Keye Seminar
From: Kirsten Hines <khines -at- TRCINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 10:30:57 -0500

Has anyone ever attended a seminar presented by Keye
Productivity Center? Keye is a division of the American Management
Association (AMA). I received a brochure with details about a
seminar on how to write user manuals. It seems pretty interesting
but I wanted to check if anyone out there has heard of them just
to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,

Kirsten Hines
Technical Writer
The Technical Resource Connection, Inc.
Tampa, FL
(A wholly owned subsidiary of Perot Systems Corporation)
www.trcinc.com
khines -at- trcinc -dot- com
800-872-2992 (ph)
813-891-6084 (ph)