Re: Keye Seminar

Subject: Re: Keye Seminar
From: AnnMacknz <AnnMacknz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 11:50:08 EST

<< Has anyone ever attended a seminar presented by Keye
Productivity Center? Keye is a division of the American Management
Association (AMA). I received a brochure with details about a
seminar on how to write user manuals. It seems pretty interesting
but I wanted to check if anyone out there has heard of them just
to make sure I wouldn't be wasting my time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! >>

I've attended a seminar with this name put on by the same company.
They followed through on their guarantee of a refund for dissatisfied
attendees.

Cheers Ann