Re: Should we skip HTML?

Subject: Re: Should we skip HTML?
From: Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:29:49 -0600

Avoid making a decision to use a particular media based on popularity. Base
your decision on the needs of your users. If your users can handle different
media equally well, then default to other criteria such as cost, ease of
maintenance, technology risk (e.g., do you risk getting behind if you don't
use HTML? or PDF?)

Regards...Kris
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com
kris -at- olberg -dot- com