JOB: Short term; FrameMaker Req; NJ

Subject: JOB: Short term; FrameMaker Req; NJ
From: Beth Brooks <bbrooks -at- LCHOME1 -dot- BEASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:59:31 -0500

I have an IMMEDIATE need for a contractor for a full-time, short-term
assignment (now to end of May) updating software training course materials
for BEA TUXEDO.

Requirements:
- Strong FrameMaker background (2 years+), ideally including some experience
building FrameMaker templates
- Experience using MS Word, WordPerfect, and PowerPoint
- Strong technical background, ideally with some knowledge of middleware or
transaction processing software
- Ability to work quickly and within the established style/format
- Immediate availability

You can work primarily out of your home office, but must be able to come to
our Liberty Corner location to interview SMEs and participate in reviews.

Please send resume, contact information, and hourly rates to Beth Brooks via
fax to (908) 580 - 3030 or email beth -dot- brooks -at- beasys -dot- com -dot- I can accept
resumes in MS Word, WordPerfect, FrameMaker or ASCII text formats.

I plan to hire someone by Friday, March 13, so please get in touch as soon
as possible.

Thanks!

Beth

~~~~~~~~ M . E l i z a b e t h B r o o k s ~~~~~~~~~~~
Manager, Courseware Development ~ BEA Systems, Inc.
~~~~ bbrooks -at- lchome1 -dot- beasys -dot- com ~ 908.580.3117 ~~~~