'Clean Install' Documentation

Subject: 'Clean Install' Documentation
From: Tumpa Rahman <rahmanta -at- SBU -dot- AC -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:10:22 +0000

Hello Everyone,

I am an MSC Technical Communication student
at South Bank University, London. I have just started my first
first project in industry and I am a little lost.

I am working in a multimedia testing department and have been
asked to document the 'Clean Install System'. This is the
configuration on a PC which enables the tester to test products on a
brand new (clean) installation of Win 3.1 or Windows 95.
The system involves making copies of each operating system and then
swapping them around as needed onto the compressed C:\ drive.
Confused ? So am I.
Any thoughts or resource references would be thoroughly appreciated.
Thanks loads.
PS
Keep up all the interesting discussions !!

HOME EMAIL : rahmanta -at- sbu -dot- ac -dot- uk GENERAL EMAIL : tumpauk -at- hotmail -dot- com

The reason why the world needs Technical Writers
"To undo undo please do redo"
- Larry Kunz (Core Comm's top 10 worst tech writing examples)