QUESTION

Subject: QUESTION
From: Liz macDonald <pangaea1 -at- INLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:46:26 -0800

Hello,

My name is Liz MacDonald and I am new to the list.
I currently work in an IS department in the technical writing and training
area.
I am in the process of developing a departmental library/research center.
Part of my duties include providing research services for the department,
which leads me to my question.
Is anyone aware of any studies papers that may give information measuring
the level of value a technical communicator adds to
programmers, IS departments etc...? I have done a literature search and
have not come up with very much.

Thanks in advance!

Liz MacDonald
The Pangaea Group