Re: Frame to PDF to HTML

Subject: Re: Frame to PDF to HTML
From: "Dana B. Mackonis" <writer -at- JLC -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:57:08 -0500

Once again, the folks on this list have come through with flying colors!

I will put together the information that I have received and share with
the list. This may take a little while, as I will most likely take a
sample chapter out of my manual and do the conversions myself first.

And thanks to the folks who offered the reality checks - you were
thoughtful in
your presentation and I needed it.

Thanks so much!!!

dana

dana b mackonis '-.-' writer -at- jlc -dot- net
Write Now, Inc.
Publishing and Internet Technology