Need CBT software

Subject: Need CBT software
From: Indera <queen-1 -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 15:00:49 -0500

It was brought to my attention, that I posted this with the wrong
subject, so I'm re-posting it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I need to create a cbt that only has questions and answers. No other
content is needed. I need to be able to have multiple choice, true/false

and fill in the blank type questions. I'd also like to be able to set a
timer on the test, so that after x number of minutes, the test will stop

and then be able to print out the test, with the number correct. I do
not need to have the ability to save the test results once it is
printed. Can anyone recommend a shareware or software package that can
provide me with these features, without sending me to the poor house.

Thanks