JOB ANNOUCEMENT: Sr. Tech. Writer, Bethesda, MD

Subject: JOB ANNOUCEMENT: Sr. Tech. Writer, Bethesda, MD
From: Susan Schulken <SusanS -at- SOFTMED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:49:16 -0500

SoftMed Systems is a rapidly growing company that specializes in Windows-based software for automating medical records management and transcription. We are currently seeking a senior technical writer to develop online help, user guides, and HTML documents for Windows 95 applications. We need a full-time writer on site (no telecommuters, please).

For a job description, see careers.softmed.com and search on "technical writer." For details on SoftMed and its benefits, see www.softmed.com.

For consideration, e-mail or fax your resume to:
Susan Schulken
SoftMed Systems, Inc.
susans -at- softmed -dot- com
fax: 301-897-3409