Anybody work in the Satellite Communications Industry?

Subject: Anybody work in the Satellite Communications Industry?
From: Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- WORLD-READY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:04:48 -0500

Hi,

I'm interested in knowing if any of you work in the satellite communications
industry. I'm doing some research in this area and want to make some contacts.

Thanks!! Please email me privately at nhoft -at- world-ready -dot- com -dot-

Cheers, Nancy
----
NANCY L. HOFT
Ph.D. Student, Rhetoric and Technical Communication
Humanities Department, Michigan Technological University
SMAIL: PO Box 155, Houghton, MI 49931-0155 USA
EMAIL: nhoft -at- world-ready -dot- com --or-- nlhoft -at- mtu -dot- edu
WEB: http://www.world-ready.com/