Framemaker Support

Subject: Framemaker Support
From: Pat Madea <madea -at- MMSI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:58:30 -0700

I just called FM for support on a problem and was informed that my/our
support contract has expired.

Since we upgraded to FM55, each of us w/a FM55 license get a free
30-day support contract starting at the time of our first call once we
give them our FM55 license number. Since I called them today, support
for me has started and will expire in 30 days.

As far as I know, we (MMS) used to pay for unlimited technical support
for FM up through FM5. IS MMS not providing us with FM technical
support now? If MMS is, can FM be contacted and arrangements made for
the technical support?

Thanks,

madea