Subject: Summary: Citing web sources -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- EMAIL -dot- EXIDE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:11:54 -0500

>2. Janet Walker's web sites were passed on to me by several people,
and
other sites on writing and documenting sources have links to hers.
However, I could not get on to either this morning.

For Janice R. Walker, try
http://www.cas.usf.edu/english/walker/mla.html

And thanks for posting your summary. Someone had just asked me about
citing web sources, and it helped to have some references.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- email -dot- exide -dot- com