Re: FrameMaker class in Pittsburgh?

Subject: Re: FrameMaker class in Pittsburgh?
From: "Write Now, Inc." <writer -at- JLC -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 13:58:04 -0500

I just finished a beginner class in Frame (3 days) and am attending the
advanced class next week (2 days). Even after using Frame for 5 years,
self taught, I learned enough from the beginner class to "payback" my
investment in time saving tips.

These classes were held by PUBSnet in MA and were excellent.
See their web page at: http://www.pubsnet.com/seminar.htm

The instructor we had, Julie Nudler, was very knowledgeable and a good
instructor on top of it. You could also contact her at julie -at- frametrain -dot- com
or through her web page at http://www.frametrain.com

I am pretty sure either or both will do onsite classes for a business. This is
really the only classes I have seen offered in the NE for a long time.

Just as an aside, I am a stand-alone business entity and when the company
pays for a class - since I own the company - it comes out of my pocket, so
if I go back for a second session - I feel it is worth my personal investment.

I am not trying to sound like an endorsement, but they were very good
classes.

dana b mackonis '-.-' writer -at- jlc -dot- net
Write Now, Inc.
Publishing and Internet Technology