Attention French speaking TECHWR-Lers

Subject: Attention French speaking TECHWR-Lers
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 14:46:00 -0500

My brain has frozen and I can't get it started again...

I've been asked to help translate (from English to French) some internal
documents for our product release, and one of the terms that has me
stumped is SHRINK-WRAP.

The context is "Shrink-wrapped software solution..."

For the life of me, I can't think of a way to translate the word without
using an entire sentence.

Please reply directly to me, as I am sure this is of very limited
interest to the rest of the list.

TIA,

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com UtiliSoft Inc.
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
ICQ: 4161320 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4

Allow myself to introduce... Myself (Austin Powers)