Re: International Punctuation

Subject: Re: International Punctuation
From: Francois Masson <Francois_Masson -at- BERCLAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:09:25 -0400

In French, we use most of the same punctuation marks than do American
English writers, but with some typographical differences. For example,
we put a space between a word and a colon ( exemple : ). We also use
chevrons («») instead of quotes.

François Masson
Berclain a BaaN company
3175 ch. des Quatre-Bourgeois
Suite 300
Sainte-Foy (Québec) Canada
Phone: 418-654-1454 ext. 218
Fax: 418-654-0645
email: mailto:Francois_Masson -at- berclain -dot- com