QUESTION re: Salaries in Chicago

Subject: QUESTION re: Salaries in Chicago
From: Carol Van Natta <CVANNATT -at- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 06:23:09 -0700

A medium-sized software co. is courting me (a novel
experience, that) for a tech. comm. manager job in Chicago.
My question is, what is a reasonable salary range for similar
jobs in town?

Please reply to me off-list, so as not to clutter the bandwidth.

With grateful thanks in advance,
Carol Van Natta
cvannatt -at- itc -dot- nrcs -dot- usda -dot- gov