Re: Website, again

Subject: Re: Website, again
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- MAIL -dot- SYSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 07:46:44 -0700

> Another peculiarity that will be addressed is that some people found
> the
> background to be gray. We reviewed the site extensively ourselves and
> had
> our webmaster do so, and found no gray. For the next update I'll
> specify a
> white background, but I'd be curious to know who finds gray and who
> finds
> white.

Internet Explorer 3 has a default background of gray. AT least, mine
does. Which is IE 3.01b. Maybe not all IE 3 does.

Janet Valade

Janet Valade | For every
complex situation, there is a
Technical Writer | solution that is
simple, neat, and wrong.
Systech Corporation, San Diego, CA |
mailto:janetv -at- systech -dot- com |
Henry Louis Mencken
Deadlines are closer than they appear in the calendar