Website, again

Subject: Website, again
From: Hope Cascio <hope -dot- d -dot- cascio -at- US -dot- ARTHURANDERSEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:17:20 -0400

Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET> wrote:
Another peculiarity that will be addressed is that some people found the
background to be gray. We reviewed the site extensively ourselves and had
our webmaster do so, and found no gray. For the next update I'll specify a
white background, but I'd be curious to know who finds gray and who finds
white.

There's been some talk going around one of the HTML Writers Guild listservs
on this... certain pale shades look gray, or off-white, or some variation,
depending on browser and version. If you'd like more on this, let me know
off-list and I'll dig up the digests from my home computer.

Hope Cascio, Knowledge Transfer Developer
Arthur Andersen Technology Solutions