Re: I solicit your HELP (etc.)

Subject: Re: I solicit your HELP (etc.)
From: "Mitman, Rikki" <Rikki -dot- Mitman -at- COMPAQ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:01:50 -0500

Oh, I was just expressing my personal bias against acronyms and
abbreviations. Too many technical documents wind up looking like alphabet
soup, IMHO.

To answer your question, I meant spell out et cetera, but on reflection, I
like your second idea better. Give the complete list and have done with it,
if possible.

Rikki Mitman, Tech Writer
ECG Technology Communications