Looking for format examples

Subject: Looking for format examples
From: Bill Gartner-CBG030C <Bill_Gartner-CBG030C -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:12:08 -0500

I have the task (one of many) of helping my client update the document
format they have been using for years. Rather than just take my word for it,
though, a committee (oh-oh) wants to look at examples before deciding.
Sure, I have some, but I thought, what the heck? The more the merrier.
Without divulging anything proprietary or copyrighted, if any of you has
examples of technical manuals that I might use to help us all brainstorm, I
would be mighty appreciative (that and 50 cents, and you can get a cup of
coffee). If you want to send attachments, we use MS Word and FrameMaker 5.5
on both Macs and PCs.

OR

If you know of a source where I might find a compilation of recent technical
manual designs, I would really like THAT information, too.

Thanks in advance for your help. Anyone who wants the compiled list or
samples after this thread has run its course, feel free to contact me off
line at cbg030c -at- email -dot- mot -dot- com -dot-

Bill Gartner at Motorola Bill Gartner at DePaul
cbg030c -at- email -dot- mot -dot- com wgartner -at- condor -dot- depaul -dot- edu