Active Server Pages?

Subject: Active Server Pages?
From: Sabahat Ashraf <sabahat_ashraf -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:45:36 EDT

I got this from a friend in the UAE. Being a content kinda guy myself, I would
appreciate it if anyone could help us out here.

Thanks.

Sabahat.

Do you have any definitive document on how to implement Active Server Pages on
a web site?
I have made an intranet in Honeywell Sharjah which serving the purpose of
centralised documentation. However, I want to link this to a stock & inventory
database. I went into CGI & Perl scripts but it seemed like a hassle to me
because I could not get a step by step instruction on how to implement this.
Any ideas?

Regards
Khalid

work: (908) 604 0880 home: (201) 287 1405 fax: (908) 580 0820
work: sabahat_ashraf -at- mentorg -dot- com home: ashrafs -at- juno -dot- com
735 Elm Ave Apt 5B, Teaneck, NJ 07666-2313
http://www.rpi.edu/~ashrafs