Re: Active Server Pages?

Subject: Re: Active Server Pages?
From: Faun deHenry <faun -at- SANCITY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:11:40 -0700

Sahabat:

Take a look at "Professional Active Server Pages" by Alex Homer, et al.,
Wrox Press Ltd. (ISBN 1-861000-72-3).

The foundation of ASP is Microsoft's Internet Information Server (IIS)
software. If your friend is using NT4 Server, then Active Server Pages
are available to him (or her).

Feel free to send me e-mail offline if you want more information (sites
with ASP info, other books, etc.).

Faun deHenry

San City Productions, Inc. www.sancity.com

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. (Alphonse Karr)