TECH WRITING STUDENT NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Subject: TECH WRITING STUDENT NEEDS YOUR HELP!
From: alfa -at- cei -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L LIST MEMBER" <>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:33:52 -0600

Dear fellow TECHWR-L list member:

My name is Ron Brown and I am currently completing graduate studies in
Technical Writing at the University of Memphis.

I have sent this e-mail message to all TECHWR-L list members as part
of the research that I am conducting regarding the use and study of
Standard Generalized Markup Language ( SGML ). I will use the
independent study project associated with my graduate work.

Please take a moment to send me your response to the following
questions:

(1) If you are currently employed as a technical writer, do you use
SGML in completion of your writing projects?

(2) If you are a currently a student, is the study of SGML part of
your curriculum?

There.that's it! Unscientific, but brief!

Thank you for your help with this project.

Sincerely,

Ron Brown
Student, Technical Communication
University of Memphis
Les Services Organon
Information services in occupational and environmental health
4842, av. de l'Esplanade Montreal (QC) H2T 2Y7
Telephone/fax: (514) 278-9173