Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 20 Apr 1998 to 21 Apr 1998

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 20 Apr 1998 to 21 Apr 1998
From: Alison Doyle <adoyle -at- IASTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:44:10 CDT

I will be moving to Sonoma County, California in May when I graduate. I
am looking for any headhunters in the area for technical writing jobs
(contract or non), or other creative ideas to utilize my Rhetoric and
Professional Communications degree. Please respond off-list.

Thanks in advance.

---
Alison M Doyle
adoyle -at- iastate -dot- edu