STC Conference Panelist needed

Subject: STC Conference Panelist needed
From: KTI NY <KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:18:41 EDT

Greetings,

I am moderating a panel discussion at the upcoming STC confeence in Anaheim.
The discussion will focus on the changes in the roles and responsibilities
that has occured as our focus has moved from being information workers to
knowledge workers. We will be discussing the changing roles, the technologies
that are influencing our profession, and our forecast for the future of our
profession.

I had a late cancellation and seek at least 1 additional panelist. If you are
interested, please email me at ross_squire -at- ktic -dot- com and please include a short
bio.

Thanks.

Ross Squire
Knowledge Transfer International