resources on how to write an application note

Subject: resources on how to write an application note
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:15:32 -0400

Hi all,

(I've searched the archives and come up with nothing) Marketing wants
the technical writitng department to write an application note. I've
never written one of these before. Marketing hasn't been able to give me
specifics on what should be included, only that it will be more
technical than "marketing-speak".

I do have info on the how the product works and example of an
application note that was written in marketing-speak. But I was
wondering if any of you have written a more techical piece. I welcome
hearing your experiences on writing application notes or finding out
about helpful resources on this. This is all still fairly new to me.

Thanks in advance!

Kristen
klor -at- intface -dot- com