Re: Not given work we *are* qualified for

Subject: Re: Not given work we *are* qualified for
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:34:42 -0400

Dear Lord, this is funnier than most of the Dilberts I've seen lately! A
colleague friend of ours returned from a long foray into other places and
times recently and recounted how she'd been doing business analysis and
other interesting things for company branches throughout North American and
in Asia. She laughed and said "These are all the things you and I have
always done anyway, but we called it "information consulting" or some such
rather than tech writing. We charged twice as much and got treated
wonderfully."

Tim Altom
Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882
http://www.simplywritten.com
Creators of the Clustar Method for task-based documentation