Re: Filling out forms

Subject: Re: Filling out forms
From: Don Timmerman <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:32:46 -0600

Can you create a facsimilie of the form using your application
software? I have use this method using the WordPerfect table feature
and it works very well, especially when the original form was created
on a typewriter.

If you scan the form, you can use your software application to trace
the scanned image to create a new form. Either way, use different
file names for the blank form and the filled-in forms. That way, you
will always have a blank to fill in when needed.

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov
Senior Technical Writer
Argonne National Laboratory (near Chicago)