Re[2]: Newbies getting jobs...

Subject: Re[2]: Newbies getting jobs...
From: Dick Schellens <richard_schellens -at- MAIL -dot- GDT1 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:49:15 -0500

I agree that the networking is critical. Here's another idea: (I
document software so this has that slant... correct the seasoning to
your own taste)

Keep an eye out in your local paper for software engineer and/or
project leader ads. Often a team is being assembled for a specific
project. I've responded to these ads and have been 2 months ahead of
other documentation types. If they like you, they may never even
advertise for the documentation position.

Dick Schellens
dicksc -at- gdt1 -dot- com