Available TW positions in Central NJ

Subject: Available TW positions in Central NJ
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:18:09 -0400

hey, group...I received this email from my agency. I've been pleased with
them so far, so if you are looking, try giving them a call. if you don't
mind, mention my name if you call.

Hi John:

There are couple technical writer positions available immediately in
UTStarcom. UTStarcom is a global telecom equipment company, located in
central New Jersey. Please visit their web side at www.utstar.com for
company information.

The positions are for both junior and senior, preferably with telecom
experience. Could you please pass on this request to your circle. The
candidates can contact Tim Gong at 732-549-7770 or email to tlgong -at- aol -dot- com -dot-

Thanks again for your help.

Cindy Qiu
StarCom

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.