Re: Database access over the web?

Subject: Re: Database access over the web?
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:55:29 -0700

Cold Fusion is another option. We're using it do develop a web interface
to a SQL Server database. It has its own HTML-like markup language
(CFML) that you use to interact with an ODBC data source.

I've only toyed with it and have not used if for a while, so I can't
answer any indepth questions. The product is made by Allaire,
http://www.allaire.com

Beverly Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil = http://www.hqisec.army.mil/cis/
Visit the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L: