Re: Database access over the web?

Subject: Re: Database access over the web?
From: "Charlotte H. Jacobsen" <chjac -at- AMROSE -dot- SPO -dot- DK>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 08:30:56 +0200

I have worked a little on transforming a single-user Access database
into a web-based one. I have only had a partial success so far, but
below are some Microsoft addresses which I find useful:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/prodref/3_faq.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/accessdev/articles/BApp97/BApp97.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/server/default.asp

http://www.microsoft.com/accessdev/articles/acdatweb/?prev=111111

Good luck
Charlotte.
Charlotte H. Jacobsen
AMROSE A/S chjac -at- amrose -dot- spo -dot- dk
Forskerparken 10 www.amrose.spo.dk
+5230 Odense M Tel: +45 63 15 71 90