Question and apology

Subject: Question and apology
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:27:50 -0400

If I have offended anyone with my raving response to Randal, I
apologise, I just had to vent, and he was the "closest" person when I
exploded. I do understand what he's getting at, but I think there are better
ways of going about it.

That said, I have a question.
I am writing task-specific software manuals for in-house training. MS
Office or FrontPage 98 are my only options at this point. My problem is
that I need to make these documents compatible with our InfoNet, so they
need to look as good electronically as they do in print. Right now the
manual is in MS Binder (so I can use multiple programs to get the best
results) but I understand it isn't as "Web-compatible" as it's made out to
be. How is Front page for print output? Any comments or suggestions?

Lisa Comeau
IS Super-User/Trainer
Canadian Standards Association
comeaul -at- csa -dot- ca