Re: This page blank...

Subject: Re: This page blank...
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:08:01 -0500

> So I have only 2 options:
>
> 1. Keep the organization, not print the future
> chapters/placeholders
>
> 2. Keep the organization, print the placeholders

I vote for #2

> Would you put "Reserved for future" or something similar on the
> actual page?

Do you know the titles of the future chapters, or at least the subject
matter? If so, I would put a page that looks just like the first page of
every other chapter, with a statement that "Chapter 9: Revitaizing a
Foo" (or "The chapter on foo" if you don't want to commit to a title
yet) will be delivered at a later point.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm