Re: This page blank...

Subject: Re: This page blank...
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:17:42 -0500

> While I muse at the statement "This page left intentionally blank" I
> have used it for years and will continue to do so.

I must confess... every time I see "This page intentionally left blank"
I laugh. Something about a page that says "there's nothing on this page"
seems incredibly silly. But if that's the worst that's going to happen,
it probably won't hurt, and might help, to add that statement (I'd love
to see one that says "This page intentionally left blank except for this
sentence, which doesn't count.")

BTW, we leave the page blank except for a footer. So far no one has
called and asked for their missing page. But I'd guess the design of the
publication has a lot to do with that.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm