QUESTION: diff. btwn Macromedia Director and Authorware

Subject: QUESTION: diff. btwn Macromedia Director and Authorware
From: Melissa Fisher <mfisher -at- AUTOMATEDLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:37:42 -0400

Hello all,

We are looking at creating some multimedia presentations and computer-based
training CDs over the next year or so. I've been researching several
different multimedia authoring tools, and I am a bit confused about the
difference between Macromedia's Director and Authorware products. Anyone
out there used either or both of these products who could enlighten me?

TIA,

Melissa Fisher
Automated Logic Corporation